Who is Jeff Lait?
For one, it should be clear I am yet another one of the egotistical fools
who desires to spread my self centred view of the universe to the entire
Some things that might not be so clear:
- I am a user of a
- I listen to a wide variety of music, including, but not limitted to,
It is not uncommon for all these types to be playing in a random shuffle
in my vicinity.
- I waste considerably amounts of time with
- I am a
- If I was forced to watch one hour of television a week, it
would be CPAC
- My current location may be found by clicking
- My poison of choice is scotch
- I have enumerated so far all the
primes below 4 billion.
- I am currently doing a Joint Honours CS/PM (Computer Science/Pure Math for
the acronymly challenged)
- I sail (Click here for a picture of my parent's
previous boat, Galadriel). I am at the helm.
- I have written a random chess player,
and experimentally answered the
question of whether one side has an advantage. The screen shot shows
particularly interesting scenario, obviously before I added the 1,000 move
without capture stalemate.
Back to Jeff's Homepage