Choose Your System:
Sunny Saturnalia to one and all!
Hopefully I have the correct Linux version this time! Some good news,
I found a 32-bit linux box so it should be a 32-bit linux build as
- True aim is now in the book of blades, so you can learn it without
an extra skill book. (Robert Barber)
- Forgetting a spell while wielding a staff that imbues it will now
properly fail. (Paul Strickland)
- Failing to forget no longer uses a turn.
- Unenchanted weapons and armor which you have found the enchantment
of now report +0. (Mike Ratzlaff)
- Objects collapsing into meatballs now properly state if the result
is multiple meatballs. (Nathan Bogue)
- Tutorial for signpost for kiwis now mentions the hostile tag on
the look description. (Claudio)
- Signpost added to surace world. (SilverAnalyst)
- Someone to greet you on the surface world. (Andrew Walker)
- Unequippable item slots say No Item slot rather than Empty slot.
Empty body slots report the appendage name (left hand, radula, etc)
- + and * by the god reports when praying lets you know how much
they like your fashion sense. (hotpoo)
- Frogs have a bonus to attack vs insects. (Robert Barber)
- Silver and gold weapons will occasionally dull if used against
- Finally added the cute and cuddly triceratops!
- If you id the enchantment of an item by throwing it, now the
stack you threw it from wil also be ided. (Mike Ratzlaff)
- Sleeping creatures have a visual indication. (Mike Ratzlaff)
- Swapping worn armour with wielded sword no longer causes you to
wear the sword. (Mike Ratzlaff)
- Rolling boulder works on some monsters.
- Fix minor spelling errors (Gurkan Sengun)
- Full AI state was being cleared when nothing was edible rather
than just the single edible bit. (Don Collins)
- Dipping nothing into a potion no longer crashes, provided
you figured a way to do that in the first place. (Richard Quirk)
- Two or more equipped items with extra attacks now properly stack
the chance of invoking the attacks, rather than jumping straight to
a 99% chance. (Richard Quirk)
- One new room type.
- Mountain and Hills in Ibson The Grey's tileset are now in their
The artpack for this version can be grabbed
The Windows and Mac versions are shipped with the SDL, the PSP version
compiled with the SDL. You may replace this version with the latest version.
POWDER conforms to section 3 of the LGPL: you can download a tarball of the SDL
code here or directly from http://www.libsdl.org. The WinCE and
GP2X versions both use SDL but are hosted by parties other than
Note: While the highscore is kept, save games are never
preserved between versions. Please wait until your current character dies